My Classroom Window

My classroom window has a lot of things you can imagine in your head that actually come through the clear glass that you look out of. It’s like a world of impossible actually becoming possible. It’s sounds weird but there are cows, rainbows, chickens, dinosaurs, flowers that can communicate, walking pants and everything you can imagine. Why this is such a strange window is because you can imagine anything and it will come true and trust me a lot of kids have imagined weird things at this window. Go ahead try it out yourself.

I have and I definitely have imagined pretty weird thing at this window like… the walking pants and ice cream carts that can roll by themselves, the talking flowers was also my idea. I have no clue who decided to put dinosaurs through the window but that’s there idea. I can’t blame them because this is they window of imagine. Plus, that is no where near as bad as the cow on the rain bow who’s utter is used for getting orange juice instead of milk but that’s what they imagined, so that’s what happens. I don’t know how this is possible but all I can say is logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere- Albert Einstein.

Einstein

School

naive art Simple Cat Ideas Autumn Angel Town Beautiful Dog Collage Girl Seaside Fashion LoveCreative Commons License Iloveart Iloveart via Compfight